Wow! is what can be said!

didnt expect much tbh, and was i wrong!

listened to 2 ,3 and 4.

2 was ****ing awesome! melodies were lush, playing was tight as ****, i liked the ambient parts that came through, they were a real nice touch
tabs for that? :p haha, sounds ace to play

3 sounded like periphery quite a bit to me, so thats good haha
this is the sort of shit that stands out more to me, and most people i reckon?
very sumerian, you guys need signed!
sweeps were ace in the first part, cleanly played too.
didnt like this one as much as number 2, but theres still so many sick little parts in it, i dont wanna stop listening to change it to number 4 haha :p

your lucky btw, i have a very short attention span and so far ive kept them both on the full way through, thats an achievement if anything! ;D :p
but yeah, good melodies in this one to, there was a phat as **** breakdown aswell somewhere? i liked it!

right! number 4
the ambient synth part at the start with the tapping was amazing, tapping maybe could have been a bit cleaner? still sick though!
REALLY liked the first riff after all that though! sounds so good to play
good use of effects too, sort of sounds like animals as leaders + periphery + something else thats awesome :p

the nintendo part kicked my arse!! didnt see that coming at all, in a word it was beautiful :')

youve got some serious talent!
get signed!

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319090

ta
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
I like how the whole entire project is actually a concept as a whole, with the school theme going on. The songs are definitely well structured and unique for this kind of style, BTBAM-ish with some Horse the Band type electronic stuff. The mix is kind of muffly, and the midi drums should be upgraded to a better drum vst such as Superior Drummer of Drumkit from hell. I'm really liking this, it would be so much cooler professionally recorded imo.

check mine out when you have the chance.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1327226