Page 1 of 5
Okay, now I know the Pit is all manly and mature and shit...but who else is ready to bask in the glory of Toy Story 3?

I predict it will be the most nostalgic and joyous experience of my life, as I grew up in love with Toy Story. Even if it sucks, I figure it'll be a nice way to almost officially end my childhood.

:thread dedicated to Toy Story:
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Yes, I am excited as shit...Toy Story was my favorite movie as a child

Formspring

Quote by guitarxo

<--- this is a symbol of being awesome
how could you not?! blasphemy!

will probably be the first movie i go see when i get home in two weeks. the end has been spoiled for me though...
Yea, can't wait either!! but it's gonna be funny all these late-teen kids that grew up with toy story 1 and 2 are gonna buy all the tickets and all the kids are gonna cry
I'll probably be going to see it. Loved the movies. I was maybe a bit too young for the first one, but the second one hit was around at the right time.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Just got back from the midnight viewing. It was awesome, I loved it.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
woo Toy story!
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I really want to see it, but am not going to get a chance to for quite some time
I need you to be awesome, can you be awesome for me?
I'm trying to get my sister to let me take the niece and nephew with me to go see it. My friends don't wanna go watch it and personally I don't want to go by myself, it'd just look bad.

I've been waiting for it to come out for a while now and it does bring back some good memories.
Move Out Of The Way Little Kids! I've Been Waiting Ages For Toy Story 3!
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
The first two still rank up among my favorite movies, so I definitely will see it. Hopefully tomorrow with my girlfriend It's finally out!
I'm going tomorrow night with all my friends. I fully expect to shed a tear in the least. The past week, any time i've thought about Toy Story or read anything about it i've gotten all sentimental and nostalgic. And since I haven't cried in a good 5 years, i'll be pretty damn pissed if I don't cry.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I plan to go see it sometime in the next 2-3 weeks. I hope it's good, and even if it's not there will be some nostalgia. I absolutely loved the first one, so this will bring back some memories.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
It's not out until next month in the UK.
I got back from it about an hour ago. It's the best movie I've seen in years, hands down.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
I'm gonna see that shizz... I've seen some clips and laughed my ass of at them, so it should be good!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Just saw it. Easily one of the best movies I've seen in recent memory.
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
Going to see it next week, can't wait! probably watching the first two in the weekend too :P
Watched the first one too many times when i was a kid and the second is great as well, so can't wait to see this one
Quote by TheBlessed Dead
Just saw it. Easily one of the best movies I've seen in recent memory.

It was! The parts with Ken were my favorites.

So who is your favorite toy? I gotta say mine is

Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I got tickets to the premire in 3D.

Amazing.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Rubixcuba. I like that.

Quote by Fenderhippie69
Orange amps FTW!
Quote by guitarnoobie
Oh my god, I can't sleep and I'm going to see it today at 1 pm.

Jealous
I will have to see it. The first one is one of my favorite childhood memories. I mean who didnt love it. To infinity and beyond.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
I never really cared as a kid....

...BUT HAVE SEEN THE FIRST TWO EVER SINCE AND LOVED THEM!!!

I can't wait-looks awesome
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by uk.mace
I'm so pissed I'm not gonna be able to see it for about 2 weeks! I have work all this week, next week and on the weekends. Bastards!

It's not out until the 24th over in England anyway.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
I can't wait to kick some stupid little brat out of the way to get my ticket. Get your own classics...oh wait you can't cause every film made for your generation was shit.

I'm so excited my Woody has got to infinity and beyond.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I was like 9 or 10 when the first one came out.

Maybe I'll watch it eventually.

EDIT: So apparently I was 5 when it came out.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Last edited by Gyroscope at Jun 18, 2010,
I will have been 3 when Toy Story came out, then 7 when Toy Story 2 came out.

Back when Disney made good crap.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Page 1 of 5