Pretty well put together package..have to be honest. Totally different "vibe" quality wise than the previous Bugera I had. Not that Bugera is a bad company..but yea..

I can do a proper review of this once the cab comes in from Avatar. But..this decision goes mainly to you guys. I really wanted to go with the Orange Dual Terror...but it was more money and much more limited, no questions about that.
I played the combo version of this and have to say the distortion is super smooth and the cleans had a really nice pop. Pity they're near enough 1k for a stack in the UK
Quote by burritosaregood
I just wish I knew what HNAD means man..lol..

happy new amplifier day
so you don't have this amp head?your just asking about it?
i'm confused lol
Quote by metalheadblues
happy new amplifier day
so you don't have this amp head?your just asking about it?
i'm confused lol

I have it man..haha. I took the pic. It was between this and an Orange Dual Terror..I had a thread on it..I ended up with the Egnater. I don't have a cabinet..I'm waiting on one from Avatar.
Quote by burritosaregood
I have it man..haha. I took the pic. It was between this and an Orange Dual Terror..I had a thread on it..I ended up with the Egnater. I don't have a cabinet..I'm waiting on one from Avatar.

well enjoy it looks great and i'm sure it performs well
Great looking head, enjoy!
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
when you say you're gonna buy something yo udon't f around do you. that's the way to do it.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by AcousticMirror
when you say you're gonna buy something yo udon't f around do you. that's the way to do it.

Lol..I try not to man. I've been saving and needed a good, low-watt tube head. I really didn't want to search for used gear this time. I did get this for $650 new though. So the fact that I could get this at $650 and the Dual Terror at $800...the lack of features in comparison, I had to go with the Egnater..
Quote by AcousticMirror

burritosaregood doesn't mess around. you have a couple things in common with him.

congrats, what avatar cab is on the way and what speakers did you go with?
Last edited by gregs1020 at Jun 18, 2010,
The cab is an Avatar Vintage 2x12 open at the top. It only comes in black tolex, the grill color is wheat. I decided on one hellatone 60 and one hellatone 30.