Hi guys (and possibly girls)

I know of this bass, which i found a million years ago somewhere on the internet, but forgot all about it untill recently, and now i just cannot find it again. the only thing i remember about it is that it had a rather unique head

Paint skills are obvious:

As the painting depicts, the head is "just" a frame of wood, instead of the usual solid piece of wood, it was made of light wood. the neck is fretless and i remember the body as light blue..

So, please, if you know anything about such a bass help me out

Phisker
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
well, you havent hit the spot with any of them, the painting i made is as close to reality as i could get it.. the head is regtangular-ish. The head of the bass in the clip has about the "thickness" of the wood as the one im looking for
Quote by Phisker
Hi guys (and possibly girls)

you've painted a nice 6 string guitar, not a Bass, that for starters

can't you remember the name of the brand?
Drum drum drum away!
Well, its a 6-string fretless bass.. And i kinda have the name Eagle in my head, but i dont get any positive results by looking for that
The description of the headstock makes me think Wishbass.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Yeah, the Wishbass has that same kind of hollow headstock, only the one im looking for is equally thin in the headstock-frame-thingie... hmmm

I decided to give it all in the search, and in some of my oooold files on my back up system i found a picture of it:

Awesome!
But i still have no idea about who made it