Hey ;p.

Im looking now for a good pitch shifter pedal. Im mostly playing metal or rock. Im using now ibanez s470 and marshall mg100fx. Any ideas ;p?

I got about 60-80 pounds.
The best one on the market is the Morpheus Drop Tune Pedal(If your looking just to put it in a different tuning). If you wanna harmonizer, there's a nice one that boss made. If you want like the annoying pitch shifting that sounds bad(out of key), just go on ebay and look up pitch shifter, and see what comes up.
I'd recommend the BOSS PS-5 Super Shifter, but I believe thats out of your price range.
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
yea, im looking for something to harmonize. Only one which i know is the Boss one, and its little too expensive to me ;/. Any other ideas :P?
Quote by Leni122
yea, im looking for something to harmonize. Only one which i know is the Boss one, and its little too expensive to me ;/. Any other ideas :P?

Try to find a used Boss HR-2 on ebay or something, they can be found in your price range
Well Behringer basically makes BOSS copies, they are really cheap tho. I have no personal experience using those pedals but obviously they aren't as great as their BOSS counterparts. If you're careful with them (they are plastic instead of metal like BOSS) and will settle for something "alright" then maybe the Behringer US600 could be for you.
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"