Page 1 of 2
Search functioned and found nothing.

I own a fast (ish) car thats been modified. I don't race it, but I guess it makes me fall into the stereotype of boy racer.

I work at a Supermarket, so I guess the Stereotype would be that I failed school - even though I'm a Uni student.

Your turn.
RIP Tom Searle.
i've got small feet but a massive knob.
Quote by BK202
Acid has been causing problems on this thread for a while. He just likes attention because he never got/gets enough from his parents or something.
I'm the guy at school who has the longest hair and looks kinda like an outsider.
The funny thing is that I'm the one who often gets the best grades.
Guthrie Govan = Guitar Genius
I box and do jiu-jitsu, and I enjoy weightlifting - so people sometimes think I'm a meat-head jock type person.

My favourite thing to do is read - so people sometimes think I'm a nerd.

I like to cook and garden (and I have a degree in art) - so people sometimes think I am feminine.
I'm have commited the act of sodomy and I have had a bountiful harvest this year, GOD WISHES ME GOOD FORTUNE FOR MY TREACHEROUS ACTS
I am a druggie so that makes me a media student.
I'm Indian so I speak broken English with a thick accent.
I'm a law student so I'm a pompous corporate *****.

NO!
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I'm the tall one of the group (every group... I know this isn't wrong, but it' just annoying)
I listen to music nobody knows, so I'm a weirdo
I have a clear opinion, and I'm not afraid to give it, so I'm, again, a weirdo (just for following politics...)
I'm interested in science (e.g. astronomy, certain theories in physics...) which makes me a nerd

Well, maybe I am all of those things, but I'd rather believe I'm not
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

I worship satan because nobody I know can understand the vocalist of most bands I listen to, yet I can.
I'm a good guitar player because I own a guitar.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Punk Rock is often associated with outcasts. I fit into that stereotype.
I like maths and I'm not cool.
Quote by KTFM
Well I'm a muso, so I'm a druggie...
I'm an actor, so I'm a druggie...
I'm a media student, so I'm a druggie...
erm... yeah...

He said wrong stereotypes...
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by R0B0_Ninja
I'm the guy at school who has the longest hair and looks kinda like an outsider.
The funny thing is that I'm the one who often gets the best grades.

How is that surprising though? It's usually the outsider/nerds or whatever that get the best grades anyway. Not trying to be a dick or anything..
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
I listen to metal ---> Somehow seems like people think I only listen to brutalz death metal or something like that, when in reality I listen to prog mainly (metal and rock) and some other genres too.
I'm good at maths ---> I'm good at school?? Not really.
I own a guitar ---> I'm good at guitar. Lol nah.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen
I fall into the "cholo" stereotype because the way I talk and my mannerisms.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
I wear Ray-Ban wayfarers sometimes as glasses, and I listen to underground music. That makes me half hipster.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
I listen to death metal, so obviously I smoke weed.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

I listen to trance/EDM so I take ecstasy in clubs.
I stood before the glittery borders of new radius In search of the fabled city of mud and crushed velvet, What I found was a gutter where the love of entertainment Meets the lust for blood and demerits.
I listen to metal, so I must wear leather and spikes all the time.
I have somewhat long hair (used to, but Im getting back to it), so I must be emo.
I listen to techno/electronic music, so I must be good with computers (this is actually true).
Im gay, so I must know whats happening with every celebrity and talk like a valley girl.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I have (somewhat) of a mullet, so I'm a scene queen.
I listen to crust punk, so I'm an atheist that doesn't give a sh*t about anything.
Oh and I listen to Animal Collective and MGMT a lot so i'm a hipster.
I stood before the glittery borders of new radius In search of the fabled city of mud and crushed velvet, What I found was a gutter where the love of entertainment Meets the lust for blood and demerits.
I tell people I play guitar, so everyone things I want to be "teh rockstarz!" and "make it big with my band!" but I'm actually studying classical music at University. Also, people think I chose to go into music at university because "it is obviously the easiest and most fun degree you could ever choose"; therefore people think I'm some kind of slacker.
I have long blond hair to my shoulders, I mostly wear black shirts with a band name on the front and tour dates on the back, blue jeans (skinny, normal and shorts) I also wear converse.

I am your typical hard rock fan.
I listen to death metal so therefore I must hate everything and everyone.

actually thinking about it that's kind of...
I smoke, drink, take drugs, left school at 16 and earn a minimum wage so I should be a complete failure at life, but actually I'm a straight As student with a prestigious scholarship and I'm going to college next year, then (hopefully) straight into 3rd year uni.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I have long hair, so I only listen to metal.
I wear band shirts, so I only listen to metal (this remains true even when I have a black crowes or other hippie/blues band shirt)
I have long hair, so I do drugs... nevermind...
I'm an athiest, so I have no morals (copying of -Blue-, but same applies to me)
I support gay marriage, so obviously I'm gay too
I play guitar, so I shred (nooootttttt even close lol)
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
I wear black therefore I'm emo.
I have long hair so I'm an unemployed druggie who mooches off the government. (Okay so I'm unemployed, But I don't get anything off the government. Shit, I don't even drink that much and I'm trying really hard to get a job. =( )
I'm a musician and don't know every greenday song ever, so I suck.
I'm a bassist and playing funk is some of the most fun ever... So... I'm... black?
I am me. Live with it.
i smoke a lot of weed so people think i'm a stoner.

Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I'm a metalhead yet (I like to think) intelligent. I take honors and AP classes without being a pretentious tool about it. Parts of my hair are dyed blue and I don't do drugs. I'm from New Hampshire and am not a drunken redneck, plus my parents aren't related. I care about the environment like a hippie and don't smoke weed.
Page 1 of 2