So i was at a concert a week and a half ago and got sunburnt, and for a few days now, I just have a ton of skin just peeling off my arms. It doesnt hurt at all, but it just looks kinda ridiculous. Does anyone know either how to speed up the peeling process or just get it to stop peeling?
Exfoliate and moisturize, dear.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Quote by breakingxxcore
Exfoliate and moisturize, dear.

This. It's not hard.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
get some coarse sandpaper and rub at the peeling areas.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Yeah Aloe is heavenly. You could also scrub under the shower to get rid of all the skin peelings
Rubbing alcohol helps.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Is it wrong that i want pics?
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Moisturise it, a lot, and don't peel it or you'll just aggravate the skin around it.

Pfft, and someone said the pit wasn't your doctor...
I hear heavily concentrated acid helps.
"The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar."- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by Zolom
Is it wrong that i want pics?

of peeling skin after a sunburn? idk about wrong but thats just kinda wierd...
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
This. Works like a charm.

i agree
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
You're not peeling. You're forming a cocoon, and soon you'll be a pretty butterfly!!!

Now that my silly side has been indulged, just slather yourself in aftersun. Before you go to bed is a good time to do it, so it works its magic overnight.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Use one of these:

EDIT: I am in no way responsible for any pain or suffering you may endure while exfoliating your skin using this method.
I pride myself on my humility.
Last edited by mtshark at Jun 18, 2010,
Ha... I can relate. A lot.

Last year I went fishing with my grandpa for 12 hours out on the Mississippi on the brightest day that year with no sunblock. People always joke about looking lobsterish, but I was that red. Then, a week later, I screwed up my head. When they pulled the IV's out, it took all the peeling skin(and most of my tan) away.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome