Page 1 of 2
Hi all, I tried moving some of this stuff a few months back and it didn't go anywhere, and it was also scattered through something like 3 different topics. So now I'll give it another try, with pics and stuff this time, and all in the one place.

Greg Bennett Interceptor
The whole guitar
The headstock
Product Page

My friend's old guitar (he now plays bass). The product page I linked might be slightly off as it's talking about the Interceptor II, and I believe this guitar is the Interceptor I though I'm not quite sure. Anyways, the specs should be more or less the same as on that page.

It's fairly dusty as it had been sitting in his room without being played much, and there are also a few finger prints but other wise it's in good condition. It's strings were dead and lifeless and I had low expectations for it but I put some shiny new elixirs on it and it actually plays and sounds a lot better than I thought. I assumed it had low grade humbuckers on it as well, but they actually have a lot more power and clarity than I had thought which was a nice surprise.

Anyways, hoping to get $150AU for it. Also not really looking to trade this one as I'm selling it for my friend but make an offer if you really want.

Orange Crush 15R
The amp
The top

I looked on the Orange website but I couldn't find it listed in their products anymore. I think it's a few years old. Not much to say about this one, it's a pretty simple amp. Basic EQ and drive settings, and a nice reverb effect. Again it's a little dusty but otherwise in good condition.

Looking for around $100AU but make an offer. And again not really trying to trade this one as it's my friends old amp.

Okay, enough of my friend, this stuff is mine.

MXR Fullbore Distortion Pedal
Photo
Product Page

Great little pedal for metal (obviously). Features 6 settings including an EQ, mid frequency, volume and gain as well as 2 little buttons for activating a mid range scoop and a very cool noise gate feature.

As much as I could rant about how good it is, it's just not really my kind of tone. I wouldn't really mind keeping it, but I don't use it much anymore as I just use my amp's built in distortion. The pedal pushes out plenty of gain which would be great for thrash and other genres of metal, but my kind of tone would be more of a grungy hard rock sound which I couldn't quite get out of this thing, though I'm not a master at EQ-ing.

Hoping for something like $90AU for it but I'm also happy to trade.

Behringer Warp Distortion Pedal
Photo
Product Page

My first distortion pedal. I initially bought it because I liked the tone, more so than for the warp effect. It's a bit dusty but hasn't been used much so works fine. Less control than the MXR Pedal but you can get some different sounds by playing around with the volume and tone controls. It has more of a laid back almost Steve Vai-esque kind of sound, if you get what I mean. Almost more over driven than distorted, which I liked but again I don't really use it.

Looking for $20AU. Cheap as haha, or again make trade offers.

P90 Pickups
Photo

Some un-named P90 pickups that came out of one of my guitars (I had it modded to put in humbuckers). Though they're not Gibson's or anything fancy like that, they're actually quite good for bluesy rock and the like. Sounded amazing through my mate's Vox AC30, but like most of this stuff, just not my kind of tone (I'm very picky ).

Anyways, say $30AU each or $50AU for the pair, or put them in with a trade for something.

Okay so final notes, if you've made it this far. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I'm happy to ship the small stuff anywhere at the buyers expense. The bigger stuff I can get couriered around Australia but I don't really want to ship, again at buyers expense. If you live locally and want to try out anything that's cool, let me know. And finally I keep suggesting trades, I have no idea what I want, just make an offer if you're interested in anything.

Cheers.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Free bump for an awesome guy to deal with.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Ahaha, thanks guys.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Plump.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Fist pump.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Jump.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Whooping cough.

I think I have a cold.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
what are you looking for trade-wise for the fullbore? I have a boss mt-2, boss metalcore, and a wasabi overdrive/boost (separate switches for od and boost) and a behringer EQ.. I really want a fullbore. lemme know.

p.s. how is the noisegate on that thing?
The Boss MT2 is kinda cool I guess, but I'm not really looking for a distortion pedal cause I like the tone I get out of my amp for now. And I'd rather just save up a bit more money and buy a bigger, better amp in the long run.

The noise gate is really good, cuts all pretty much all sound while you're not playing. The only issues I've had with it are if I turn the volume knob right down, strike a chord then try to fade it in the noise gate while cut all the noise until it realises the chord is quite loud and then suddenly you get a big spike in sound. Although I suppose that's to be expected in that situation.

Also sometimes I struggle to tap with the noise gate but I think it's more that I just don't have the technique down well enough. My tapping always comes out a lot quieter than a picked note.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Ugh.... cuts out** >_>
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Ick, still with the cold....
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Blump.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
South east area. But fairly close to the city. I'm about a twenty minute train ride down the frankston line (cause I'm lazy and I don't drive... xD )
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Aha, just checked your profile and you say roughly the same thing. But what are the odds of it being the same line?
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Lol okay. Well I'm interested in the Fullbore Distortion, but I'm heading off to Greece tomorrow unfortunately for this case. I'll be getting back in a month, so if you haven't sold it by then, awesome!
I'm not looking for anything specific, which is probably half the problem with trying to trade with me. I'm mostly interested in building up so money so I can buy a new amp or more guitars or whatever.

The only thing that comes to mind is I use a heap of different tunings so a good tuner pedal would be useful.

Anyways no worries man, have fun in Greece!
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
I hate being sick...
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Dump.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Aha, shouldn't you be not bumping it so I don't sell the fullbore before you get back? xD

Thanks anyway.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Yeah I don't mind shipping it if you cover the cost. I have this form I picked up from Australia Post which has all sorts of rates for posting internationally. If I'm reading this right I should be able to send it for $11 (again AU). But don't quote me on that. :p
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
No worries dude. Take your time.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Those P-90's sound like the kinda thing I'm looking for to give my semi a bit of an upgrade, what would the postage cost to UK be?
yeah, I would be interested in the P90s, but I have nothing to stick them into.....
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
@MonsterOfSocks - I sort of mentioned this above for another guy, but anyway I have this form with sample shipping rates and such for things with Australia Post and I'm not entirely sure how to read it, but from what I can gather it would cost about $11 to ship the P90s to the UK since they are quite small and light. Let me know dude.

@rocknroll93 - Given your location you wouldn't need to pay shipping. xD But yeah if you've got no use for them it's probably not worth spending the money, but it's your call.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
yeah i don't wanna buy fill and route into a les paul copy just to screw things up. if you still have them in a while and i wanna buy them even just to hang onto them for a future build/ project ill let you know.

have a free bump anywho.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
if you weren't in Australia...
I'm up for building you a pedal.
(Or modding nearly anything moddable)
(PM Me.)
What's wrong with me being in Australia?

And no worries rocknroll93, take your time.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Stump.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Bump.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Lunch.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Would you be interested in trading for some high end acoustic pickups?
L.R. Baggs M1 Active Magnetic Soundhole Pickup For Sale - ***No ebay link in sig***
Jackson JS20 Dinky FTW! >.<
L.R Baggs M1 Active, and a Fishman AG-094 Passive to be specific
L.R. Baggs M1 Active Magnetic Soundhole Pickup For Sale - ***No ebay link in sig***
Jackson JS20 Dinky FTW! >.<
I appreciate the offer mate, but I have 2 acoustics. 1 is terrible and I never play it, and the other is good but has a pre-amp built in so I can play it through an amp if I need to, although I rarely do.

So no thanks, sorry.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Bump.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀