Hey guys,

I bought a Vox VT50 the other day, and it has just arrived a couple of hours ago.
Its such a good amp, I love everything about it.

However I can't seem to get a good little indie set up, does anyone with this amp or with experience of it know what i can set it to to get this sound?

Ellis.
What kind of a tone are you after exactly? I suppose Vox AC30s are popular with British indie rock bands. You could try that model
Do you mean indie like Arctic Monkeys and The Strokes or The Smiths or possibly even Sonic Youth? You need to be more specific with what kind of music/bands you want to sound like.

Anyway, check out the Toneroom section on Vox's website. Lots of nice song presets there. You can also look at Valvetronix.net
ಠ_ಠ
/▌
/ \
Quote by Maximum._.Power
Do you mean indie like Arctic Monkeys and The Strokes or The Smiths or possibly even Sonic Youth? You need to be more specific with what kind of music/bands you want to sound like.

Anyway, check out the Toneroom section on Vox's website. Lots of nice song presets there. You can also look at Valvetronix.net

Arctic Monkeys ish, and The strokes

And thanks I will
use the Tweed or AC15 setting, dial in a bit of reverb, mids and treble higher, bass around 12-1 oclock... not really a complicated tone tbh.

At least that sounded decent on the AD50VT
I usually use the AC30TB or some Fender model with a bit of reverb for the indie sounds.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5