dimebag blatantly stole the riff from Message in a Bottle and put it in Floods. how come noone has called him out on this???!!? they even have a song called Message in Blood from the SAME ALBUM!!!! wot a thief. they have ripped off other artists in the past like Black Sabbath (Planet Caravan same name and everything!) but THIS i cannot stand

unbelievable, that bearded thief.
Last edited by rec0n at Jun 18, 2010,
Troll much?!
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
*reported*
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Eh, Dimebag is overrated, like Kurt Cobain.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
kurt is by no means a guitar god, but easily one of the greatest song writers and overall musicians that ever lived, especially given his short career.

and dimebag is easily one of the greatest metal guitarists ever.
Quote by ikey_
kurt is by no means a guitar god, but easily one of the greatest song writers and overall musicians that ever lived, especially given his short career.

Really? He helped bring alt. music to the forefront, but this statement is rediculous. He's not even in the top 100 musicians who ever lived. Stop watching so much TV and internet crap that falls all over themselves about Cobain. Had he not put a gun in his mouth, he'd be just another guy from a band that people listened to in the 90's who's now broke, living on the streets and blowing people for heroin.
Because all musicians have probably stole a riff accidently from somewhere. Get over it, floods was way more awesome than message in a bottle.

Quote by ikey_

He was a great song writer. But one of the greatest musicians who ever lived? Kurt knew **** all about music. Thats more than a ridiculous thing to say considering musical prodigies like beathoven who was publically peforming symphonies he'd wrote himself by the time he was 7.
Last edited by beckyjc at Jun 18, 2010,