So I finally narrowed it down to these four amps, all between 350 and 400 dollars...

Gallien-Krueger MB115 1x15 200W Ultralight Bass Combo Amp, $300
Gallien-Krueger MB115 1x15 200W Ultralight Bass Combo Amp, $400
Acoustic B200H 200W Bass Head and B115 250W 1x15 Bass Cab Package, $400
Acoustic B200 200W 1x15 w/ Tweeter Bass Combo, $350

Please help me choose,

Thanks Everyone!
what's the difference between the top two?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Gallien-Krueger MB112 1x12 200W Ultralight Bass Combo Amp, $300

Sorry thats what the first one should of said
get the acoustic with a cab. you can go bigger later on if you need to, and acoustics sound pretty good.
Quote by EFGuitar
get the acoustic with a cab. you can go bigger later on if you need to, and acoustics sound pretty good.

+1
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
My friend had the acoustic 200 head, and it buzzed real bad and sounded like balls. Maybe it was a lemon though.
Fender HSS Deluxe Special Edition
Scheckter C-1 classic
Orange rocker 30
A few boss pedals
the MBs are supposed to be really good..
it depends what sound your going for
generally acoustic's sound will be transparent, while a GK will give an organic sound
What exactly do you mean by transparent, and what do you mean by organic. Sorry I dont really understand.
Definitely get the half stack package.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
I say get the Gallien-Krueger. I'm a bit biased since I have never played an Acoustic, but the G-K that I've played have always sounded perfect.
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10
transparent means it doesn't do affect your tone as much. A "transparent" amp will let your bass's natural tone ring out more. this isn't necessarily a bad thing its more of a preference thing.

I say go for the halfstack out of sheer upgradablilty
no sir away a papaya war is on