You know, unexpect, that Avant Garde metal band. What type of guitars(6 string, 7 string, baritone, etc.) do their guitarists use, and what tuning do they use?
Quote by Zeletros
Dunno, I'd take a triple neck guitar and randomly tune all strings.

To contribute, I have no fvcking idea who uneXpect are.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
Quote by Nirvana00125
You know, unexpect, that Avant Garde metal band.

No. No I don't know.

But, there is this site I use sometimes, called google... may help.

If it doesn't - then I doubt anyone can.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
When i saw them last year, I'm pretty sure 1 out of the 2 (or 3 guitarists, can't remember the number) used a Jackson DKMGT
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I saw them a few years ago when I went to see The Agonist (an awesome metal band). Both guitarists from what I remember were using standard 6 strings (not baritones). The one guitarist was using Godin guitars (an LG model and a Redline II) and the other guitarist I have no idea what brand he was using just that it had a big M on the headstock.

As for tuning I have no clue. To be honest i was surprised to see the guitarists only using 6 strings because their bass player has a friggin' 9-string bass.
I honestly thought they played 7 strings but my girlfriend saw them about 3 years ago, the videos she took look like 6's. I also couldn't tell exactly what but I agree with AkiraSpectrum, one looked like a Redline for sure.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by AkiraSpectrum

As for tuning I have no clue. To be honest i was surprised to see the guitarists only using 6 strings because their bass player has a friggin' 9-string bass.

Yeah their cds sound like either very tuned down guitars or baritones(they have a bit of overtone). Idk, their 9 string bass is ridiculous especially since all he does is tap, lol. although he is very melodic, still, why must he tap so freakin much!!!!????

I think one of their guitarists might also use an older Ibby Jem. I saw a live video and it looked like he was using one from the 90s: when they had the super shiny pickguards(I haven't seen a newer model yet with a metallica pickguard but who knows, maybe they're still being made)