Yes
10 3%
No
125 42%
When used insultingly/ inappropriately
85 28%
Unsure
3 1%
F*** you, Albino Uprising. There's nothing f***ing wrong with f***ing cuss words.
77 26%
Voters: 300.
Page 1 of 2
It comes across as being rather tasteless sometimes, like when you put it in your fucking signature, for example.
I swear like a sailor. Got a problem with it?

But not when it's innappropriate. There's a line between the odd cuss and just plain vulgarity.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Don't fucking swear, dipshit. You make that whore of a Virgin Mary cry.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
If others dont like it then I will not swear. Although I will let them know I think that they are retarded (on both counts) if nessecary.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
There is nothing MORALLY wrong with swearing, but I think it is a crass and abrasive way to get your feelings across. Ultimately, it makes the person who swears sound unintelligent and immature (imo).
Swearing is just another way to express yourself. If you're pissed let the whole ****ing world know!
Quote by GezzyDiversion
I think your sig is fucking inappropriate

It's a quote from Creep by Radiohead.

OP: No, nothing wrong with cursing.
Quote by BeethovensBust
There is nothing MORALLY wrong with swearing, but I think it is a crass and abrasive way to get your feelings across. Ultimately, it makes the person who swears sound unintelligent and immature (imo).

Depends totally on how often they swear. If someone uses bad language more than once in the same sentence, yeah they do sound completely useless, from my perspective.
Quote by Echohead
Depends totally on how often they swear. If someone uses bad language more than once in the same sentence, yeah they do sound completely useless, from my perspective.

I think it can make you sound thick. But for some thats not new so IDcare

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Shit, I swear too much for me to think it'd be morally wrong. I have to catch myself a lot just to make sure I don't let something slip out at the wrong time.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
What cunt said that? Whoever he is, he needs to watch this.
Last edited by webbtje at Jun 18, 2010,
Quote by BeethovensBust
Ultimately, it makes the person who swears sound unintelligent and immature (imo).

+1. It makes you sound like you can't come up with anything more mature to say when expressing yourself.

And TS, learn how to beat the fucking censor.
MATTERHORN
Depends. If I'm with my cousin who's like 10 years or something, I don't swear. Neither while I'm with my parents. It really depends on the situation.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
MORALLY wrong? Psht, **** no. But that doesn't mean that it's appropriate 100% of the time. Although I see no reason WHY this should be the case. People should express themselves how ever they want, and other people are free to make whatever judgments they want - accurate or otherwise - based on that expression.
Quote by rigiddigits
Well I'm a girl and I don't want to die so I guess I'll have to choose to be raped.

Nobody sig that

Check out my gaming blog, Zombie Arcade
I honestly don't care, I swear all the time and don't care if I somehow sound less intelligent. Around a certain group of friends at work, we're just flat out vulgar cause it entertains us when it's really slow, yet we're all upper classmen in college with 3.5 gpa's, go figure
Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra, as opposed to the Bible? Who wins?-Frank Zappa
I swear far too much. I do it and don't even realise it.

I can be nice in front of strangers, however, having to explain to your auntie and uncle why their 6 year old daughter keeps saying "Get f*cked you little ho-bag" is not a pleasant experience.

>,>
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by Doctor Matthews
+1. It makes you sound like you can't come up with anything more mature to say when expressing yourself.

And TS, learn how to beat the fucking censor.

Says the person whose sig spells out the F word. Come on, you're not fooling anybody with your Kalium euphemisms.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
well, there shouldnt be restrictions on using them because it violates freedom of speech.

shouldnt **** be one of the most used words in the english language because it can be used anywhere in a sentence(**** the ****ing ****ers!)? i cant think of any other word like that
Not morally wrong, but I hate people swear too much. It makes you sound arrogant which I know you are not. It's just not necessary and nice.

On topic, I hate it when people have to add in a swear like this: "That was fucking hilarious." You didn't need to add that in. It's not like it's to make sure the other person knows how funny you found it.
Swearing is always morally wrong. If you swear, you go to hell. Simple as.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by KeepOnRotting
How can words be morally wrong?

Because, they are scary!
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by Kensai

Well I'm fucked then
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Kensai
You swear that's true, bro?
If I'm around adults or parents I usually don't but when I'm at work or with my friends I really don't give a shit what I say.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Quote by padgea7x
Well I'm fucked then

Quote by ctb
You swear that's true, bro?

ಠ_ಠ
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What really annoys me is when people swear constantly. For example if someone is on the phone "Yh I was F**king playing football the otherday and some c*nt took me out so I f**king nutted the guy".

That really does irritate me when someone does that.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Really, they're just words. There's nothing "morally" wrong with them.

They're words. That's it. They're sounds that we can make with our mouths that people have assigned a meaning too. I don't think anything like that could ever really be called "wrong".

Though, there are certain times when they're more appropriate than others.

EI: Hanging out with friends. If my friend accidentally tripped me, it would be fine to say "Oh you fucking cunt.", but if my grandmother accidentally tripped me, that's probably not the best thing to say.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jun 18, 2010,
Page 1 of 2