Has someone ever bought Trivium merchandise online ? Or other band clothes online?I wonder how big the T shirts are because I'm going to buy one, but my size is something bigger than M but a little bit smaller than L... I've heard that even though it's an M the shirt is pretty big compared to others... can someone confirm it?
Large shirts are usually, well, quite large; go with a medium; they tend to shrink when you wash them.
you think you're size is hard to find? try finding anywhere, not just bands, that sells talls. and don't say big and tall stores because they just do fat people and tall fat people. there's nothing for normal sized people with a long torso. it sucks. i would get the large though, it'll shrink.
Not being funny man but if you get one that's way too big, you'll never wear it. Better something is a couple of inches too small for your body size than a couple of inches too big. Go with medium, it'll be a better fit.

that's what she said...
Quote by Echohead
Not being funny man but if you get one that's way too big, you'll never wear it. Better something is a couple of inches too small for your body size than a couple of inches too big. Go with medium, it'll be a better fit.

that's what she said...

I'll go with what she said.. Thx for the replies !
Quote by pjuckazz
Has someone ever bought Trivium merchandise online ?
That's your issue right there.

If TS says Trivium is thrash, I will slap him/her.

Edit: If you order a shirt online and it's too big, throw it in it the washer a time or two. It should fit then. I'm sure they generally figure you'll wash these shirts before wearing for the 1st time em anyway, so they don't bother to pre-shrink them.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jun 18, 2010,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
That's your issue right there.

If TS says Trivium is thrash, I will slap him/her.

Edit: If you order a shirt online and it's too big, throw it in it the washer a time or two. It should fit then. I'm sure they generally figure you'll wash these shirts before wearing for the 1st time em anyway, so they don't bother to pre-shrink them.

Trivium rules! Are you sure? Because I'm a few clicks away from buying medium sized Shirts and Hoodies now... But doesn't it depend on the material that the shirt is made of if it's going to shrink ?
Quote by pjuckazz
Site has no size chart The majority of my clothes are Large but I've never bought anything online, specially not from America so I'm not sure if the Large really is that large or not...

http://trivium.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?pc=BGCTTV39 Shirt i want to buy

http://trivium.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?pc=BGCMTV07 Hoodie I want to buy

You're buying a shirt and a hoodie with the same print?
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by asator
You're buying a shirt and a hoodie with the same print?

come on, they're awesome!
Anyways I'll stick to the L, I'll update in a few days so other people like me knows what it looks like!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Edit: If you order a shirt online and it's too big, throw it in it the dryer a time or two. It should fit then. I'm sure they generally figure you'll wash these shirts before wearing for the 1st time em anyway, so they don't bother to pre-shrink them.

Fix'd, fukkah. Also, a lot of the time shirts are preshrunk.

MATTERHORN
The print on the back of that t-shirt made me .
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.