Hey, do you guys like Animosity? Well I sure do! Do you guys like their amazing drummer, Navene Koperweis? Well I sure do! Then for fuck's sake, check out Fleshwrought.

http://www.myspace.com/fleshwrought

Everything except for vocals is written and recorded by Navene himself. Jonny Davy of JFAC handles vocals, which is either a bonus or the opposite, depending on your taste. But the music is great. I never knew Navene was this good of a guitarist. It's a very nice style of tech death, with just the right amount of -core influence to make it more interesting rather than bland sweeping and tapping that most tech death is, but not so much that it becomes endless chugging breakdowns.

Check it out guys, it really is pretty sweet stuff. The debut is due to come out pretty soon and I sure as hell will be anxiously awaiting it.

also, props to Steve08 for showing me this shit.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Yeah, I wish Leo Miller could've done vocals, but I know he's probably pretty busy with his new profession and such

Sumdeus
I found this to be pretty boring, one or two riffs i kinda liked. But those high vocals were terrible,pre pubescent gremlins should stay out of metal.The solo in the one song i listined to was cool,but i think all Holdsworth wannabe solos are cool.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

album sounds pretty damn dope.

Sumdeus
Album rules. Needs a better guitar tone, but I'm on second listen and it's still punishingly well written.
Major props to Navene (and Jonny, I guess... because I love his voice ).
aye, it's good. I'm glad Navene is making good shit again, I was a bit afraid that he was gonna stick to just AAL

Sumdeus
Quote by Magero
(and Jonny, I guess... because I love his voice ).

+1 to this. i don't really care for jfac so to hear it in something else is pretty cool
Solo in Self-Destructive Loathing is soooo gooood. Perfect mix of brutal and prog.

SEE CYNIC? SEE ATHEIST? THIS IS HOW YOU DO PROGGY DEATH METAL.
Yes, Mag, let's compare a 2010 tech death record to a 1991 death metal masterpiece which was tech death before anyone understood what the hell tech death was.

Sumdeus
Quote by Magero
Well, I would, except that you said "death metal masterpiece" and we're talking about Atheist and Cynic.... so....
Mag, you're like the source of all evil in this forum.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?