Hey guys I need a change in my life lol, so I'm willing to part ways with both my guitars. Both have hardshell cases (jackson/skb), and both have EMGs.

First guitar $600: Jackson rr5 pro in trans blue, with straplocks.
Second guitar $400: Schecter devil custom in trans green (limited edition).

I'm in central florida (USA) if you wanna meet.
I'm looking to sell or trade inside USA.

My dream guitar is a Alpine white Les Paul with EMGs, but I doubt I ever get it.
I'm looking to trade both guitar for a single axe too.

Here are some links to pics

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2799/4423906852_e46b935d48_b.jpg

http://www.schecterguitars.com/news/NAMM-NEW-FOR_c-1_devil_low$.jpg (second guitar)

Thanks!
lol hey your from ebay, the dude with the sick jackson
Trivium Rocks!!!
the schecter looks cool could we get some actual pics of the schecter
I have an Ibanez RG7321 (7 String) with hardcase that im wanting to trade im interested in that jackson
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
I'd like to see pics of that Schecter.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
lol dude, you are the guy with the ibanez from CA!! haha.. and you like trivium too :p.

\m/

I'll get pics asap.
Quote by jorgeD
lol dude, you are the guy with the ibanez from CA!! haha.. and you like trivium too :p.

\m/

I'll get pics asap.

yup im da guy haha. Hell yea bro, Trivium for life, been a fan since day 1, since ember to inferno. and will be till i die. hopefully i wont anytime soon. haha.
Trivium Rocks!!!
Pics?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Well if the RR5 is still for sale I could trade you my Epi Lp in Alpine white. Sorry no emgs though
Quote by DardoBoy
I LOVE YOU

Member #29 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to join