I'm watching TV, and they just said to expect hurricane strength winds.
I live in Chicago.
So what do you think pit? What should I expect?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by CoreysMonster
you should probably expect hurricane strength winds.

Thats about it really
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
me too. Ruined my plans for tonight.

As in, I also live in Chicago.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Quote by CoreysMonster

/thread
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Is it not the Windy City? I'd be disappointed if it wasn't windy.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Well I kind of guessed that. But I've never experienced this before. So should I be worried or no?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
but seriously, usually winds like that do quite a bit of damage, like uprooting trees and stuff, but very few people actually get hurt if you stay inside until the storm dies down.

I've had tons of "hurricane winds" over here, they usually just mess up the public transportation systems, knock down trees and break bridges, but rarely do extensive damage to a well-built house (except maybe the roof, if it's shingled)

EDIT: like I said, people don't get hurt if they stay inside, which is what you should do at all costs.
Dude, get a parachute!
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Well I kind of guessed that. But I've never experienced this before. So should I be worried or no?

Go underground.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by CoreysMonster
but seriously, usually winds like that do quite a bit of damage, like uprooting trees and stuff, but very few people actually get hurt if you stay inside until the storm dies down.

I've had tons of "hurricane winds" over here, they usually just mess up the public transportation systems, knock down trees and break bridges, but rarely do extensive damage to a well-built house (except maybe the roof, if it's shingled)

EDIT: like I said, people don't get hurt if they stay inside, which is what you should do at all costs.

So I'm pretty much screwed since the building I live in is a shithole. That helps.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
So I'm pretty much screwed since the building I live in is a shithole. That helps.

my home was an over 100 year old, rickety old house, and has stood up to countless storms. By well-built, I meant that the walls are intact, and there isn't plywood everywhere.

Don't worry, it's just a storm, these things happen all the time.
I think just for the hell of it I might go outside of my building, and fly a kite. Could be fun.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by CoreysMonster
my home was an over 100 year old, rickety old house, and has stood up to countless storms. By well-built, I meant that the walls are intact, and there isn't plywood everywhere.

Don't worry, it's just a storm, these things happen all the time.

Not in Chicago they don't...

This is the first time I've ever seen something like this here.
Quote by L2112Lif
You should look at every day as if it were your last. With that being said, you should expect to be killed by these "hurricane-like winds. Expect the worst case scenario, and if you survive - Deem yourself lucky.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Yes you probably should be
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Quote by NoOne0507
You live in a city nicknamed the Windy City, and you're afraid of wind?

You do know that windy city is a reference to the politicians right?
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by CoreysMonster
if you're really that worried just go in the basement

Nothing can happen to you there

He can get trapped, if something fall and blocks the exit.

He'll be there for days without food and water. Not to mention rats....
the winds gettin pretty crazy way out here in the western suburbs (Naperville), downtown must be gettin hit hard
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Quote by CoreysMonster
if you're really that worried just go in the basement

Nothing can happen to you there

In the building I live in the people don't have access to the basement. Only the owner does.
And to add to the hurricane strength winds they also just said that there's a risk of flash floods. I don't want to be in the basement where all the water can just build up. So I guess I'm pretty much f*cked.
Quote by L2112Lif

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.