I wasn't born on that date but another date.
Can I still post here?

edit: this reminds me of the crap you see friends joining on facebook.
OP show go play Mafia for a while.
There's the door >>
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
^ DUDE, you can't. You're gonna get banned!

EDIT: But in seriousness, what the hell is going on here?

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by GaijinFoot
I wasn't born on that date but another date.
Can I still post here?

yes. as long as it was december its fine
What an amazing coincidence!

I too was born in October 1987!
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Post here if your name begins with E, J, O, T, Y or any letter that is 5 spaces away from the ones listed.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
^^^^

Hey waddya know??
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
I was born on October 1987, October 7th to be exact, my music taste peaked from 18 to now, ever since iv devoted a lot of time to guitar, and music in general, my taste is all over the place but usually nothing past the 90's, I love October, halloween and the fall, I dig Alice Cooper cause its very horror type rock, but I dont dress in black or anything, just tight jeans and western shirts and boots
Quote by amicone18
I was born on October 1987, October 7th to be exact, my music taste peaked from 18 to now, ever since iv devoted a lot of time to guitar, and music in general, my taste is all over the place but usually nothing past the 90's, I love October, halloween and the fall, I dig Alice Cooper cause its very horror type rock, but I dont dress in black or anything, just tight jeans and western shirts and boots

we both share nearly the same birthday, mine's 1 day ahead. do you play with others