I came home today from watching the England game to find my room had been mildly cling filmed by my housemates.

Revenge is wanted.
Ideas?

THINGS TO NOTE:
All in good fun, I'm not exactly pissed off that my friends did this and it took all of 5 minutes to clean up, but revenge is still needed!

Also: 2 of them are moving out soon so I have limited time.
I have all night for pranks, meanwhile they are asleep.
Leave their door slightly ajar, get an open pot of paint, put it on the top of the door, when they open said door, paint will rain down on them.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

1. Turn everything upside down. I mean everything that can be done so without causing damage.

2. Fill a room with polystyrene balls (the ones you use to fill bean bags).

3. Move everything out their room and set it up perfectly somewhere else.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Oh, those dirty bastards...

Kill their parents. Grind them up. Feed it to them in their chili...

Or if that's too much and you're lazy, just do Kirk's idea.
walk into the room while they are sleeping, take a small wooden table, small enough to sit on the bed and small enough to carry without making noise. take the table and set it on the bed over top of theyr head. then either start screaming, blast some metal or a loud noise on a stereo, or use an airhorn. id use an airhorn. when u do it they should just up and hit theyr head on the table.
1)Get psychedelic mushrooms
2)Make PB&J&mushroom sandwiches
3)Leave sandwiches in fridge
4)??????
5)Profit!!
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
We've done the upside down thing before. Turned everything possible upside down including all post it notes on the wall, all books on the shelves, chairs etc.

Actually it'd be great if I could do something in the hallways so they wake up to it. But then it'd also be great if I could do it in their rooms or annoy them so I don't have to clear stuff up myself.
Replace the inside of their pillows with beehives, they'll never see it coming.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
How about not acting childishly and not doing anything?

There's always one...
Put dry milk under their sheets while they are gone. Then turn the heat up during the middle of the night. Their sweat will active the dry milk therefore making their room smell like mold.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by seemeel
1. Turn everything upside down. I mean everything that can be done so without causing damage.

2. Fill a room with Packing Peanuts (the ones you use to ship things with).

3. Move everything out their room and set it up perfectly somewhere else.

Fix'd

Edit: I know there's a type that melts with water so it shouldn't be too hard to clean up.
Last edited by CodChick at Jun 18, 2010,
Quote by doomded
1)Get psychedelic mushrooms
2)Make PB&J&mushroom sandwiches
3)Leave sandwiches in fridge
4)??????
5)Profit!!

I'm pretty sure they'd notice the sandwich tastes like ass all of a sudden.

edit: magnesium metal in the showerhead ftw.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jun 18, 2010,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I'm pretty sure they'd notice the sandwich tastes like ass all of a sudden.

Get LSD then.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

If you can open their door silently, do this and selotape pieces of silk or really fine thread over the doorway. Then film their faces when they walk into it.
Up The Boro!