I recently bought a guitar with a Floyd Rose and I've found that I hate FR's by my life. I want to be able to completely block my Floyd Rose from any movement.

How would I go by doing this? I've heard of something called a "Tremsetter", would that help?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.

but you can try to balance the bridge better too.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
you only need the block on the left (closer to the neck of the guitar). Once you have that in place, just increase the tension on the springs. This will allow you to still use it for dips, but you dont have to deal with the tuning issues of a floating vibrato
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
Quote by handlerb
you only need the block on the left (closer to the neck of the guitar). Once you have that in place, just increase the tension on the springs. This will allow you to still use it for dips, but you dont have to deal with the tuning issues of a floating vibrato

Can't do that, I use heavy gauge strings.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
There needs to be a forum for people who want to swap whammy guitars for hardtail guitars.