Well I just recently went to go see Maiden on Wednesday, I it dawned on me today, why don't we have a thread dedicated to tours and festivals? I was thinking we could separate them by Nationality (U.S, Europe, Asia, Australia etc), then by whether or not it's a band's tour, or a huge festival, and then further by genre; we can also progressively add and take off bands as new tours/shows come up and others wrap up. If anyone has any ideas please contribute.

I just feel that I don't really know where to look in my town for metal shows (as if we have anything resembling a metal scene) and I don't want to look through a whole bunch of bands that I like to see when and where they are touring, so, please contribute, because our operation is small, but there's a lot of room for aggressive expansion.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Reserved.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Reserved
Quote by Senor Kristian
seems like a good idea. I've always wished to have an easy way to just see all the bands that are coming to my area in the future.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Excellent, right now I just want to test the waters, see if everyone thinks this is a good idea, and if they have a better way of organizing things, and then we can begin contributing bands, and I'll compile them.

EDIT: Got one! Fvck yeah, Destroyer 666!

http://www.last.fm/event/1557071+Pentagrammaton+World+Tour
Quote by Senor Kristian
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Jun 18, 2010,
Tried this before but it didn't work very well, good luck
Quote by PwarDuex
your name is about as funny as a burning orphanage

Well hopefully it goes better this time, I just think it would be a great way for people to plan out going to shows.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Aye I'll be seeing Destroyer 666 with Enthroned in August. Warslut owes me a drink!
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one