Can you please show me website that gives more information about this guitar?
I want to buy this guitar so i need informations for it.

Last edited by BrylleyM at Jun 19, 2010,
does the sticker inside the soundhole say anything? brand/serial#/etc?
Its a guitar i want to buy so i do not know :/

all i know is the brand is SOLO
Unfortunately, if you try to google "Solo" or "Solo brand" all you get is dozens of hits on various guitar solos.
It looks like a standard acoustic/electric instrument and despite your grainy pics I can see it has a MIDI-out port and a multi-band onboard EQ.... Usually indicating at least a middle-of-the-range instrument.
How much are you planning to pay?
Quote by Bikewer
Unfortunately, if you try to google "Solo" or "Solo brand" all you get is dozens of hits on various guitar solos.
It looks like a standard acoustic/electric instrument and despite your grainy pics I can see it has a MIDI-out port and a multi-band onboard EQ.... Usually indicating at least a middle-of-the-range instrument.
How much are you planning to pay?

That's not a midi out port. It's an XLR jack, for use with an XLR mic cable.

and to TS, if it's at all possible, try out the guitar. If not, ask if the person selling it can give you some sound clips of it, or at least play it over the phone or something. It seems to be a brand most people have never heard of, so it might just be another hunk of wood, or it might be decent. I couldn't tell you there.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
He's selling it for 100$

Ill ask him for some video of the guitar with him playing it.
Just remember that all that fancy electronic stuff is not going to make the guitar sound good unplugged. What you really need is something with at least a solid top.
Gear:
Admira Artista classical guitar
$99 Steel string (actually quite good!)
COMING SOON... FREAK MAHOGANY TELE!
Just search it on google it gives you results on guitar solo

anyways he wont send me video looks like i have to go try it out.
Trying it out is better than a video really; you get to decide if you like it, if it fits the way you play, etc etc. Also something to keep in mind...unless you're going to be playing in settings which require amplification a lot (mainly live settings), you don't really need electronics.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!