I was in the clothing store Aeropostale a few weeks ago and went into the fitting room to try on a pair or boardshorts and a couple of shirts. The fitting room doors had a wood trim with a large milky-white glass plate in the middle.

Halfway through my trying-on of clothes, I noticed movement to my left and saw that I could see out of the glass into the rest of the store. Not having noticed this before, I felt a little disconcerted but then continued on as before, assuming it was just my lack of noticing my surroundings. But when I looked out into the store, there was this one woman who I swear was looking right back at me. Again, I looked out the window and then SAW it go back to opaque white. So either this is some strange thing I have never heard of before and seems to have no purpose, or there was some employee in the back shitting themselves laughing.

TL;DR - I was in a fitting room, but the opaque door seemed to turn transparent for a time, allowing me to see people outside, and people outside to see me.

has this ever happened to anyone before? (and no, I was not high or drunk or whatnot)
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by RPBiohazard

Careful, guys, she might be a pitophile

you misspelled pedophile

Quote by Garou1911
^
Yeah, what do you expect from a clothing store that I find to be shitty?
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
They're screwing with you. They just wanted to see you in teh nudez.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Maybe you're just talented. Like, "seeing through solid objects" talented.
It's a compliment. Go in and try on some drawers next time.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Maybe that lady was reading your mind, Should have worn your Tin Foil Hat

Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
some places have cameras and shit to look for shoplifters, two way wall maybe?

or you developed xray vision!
you brought a hooker to church?
Quote by SlayingDragons
That's what you get for going into aeropostal. That's what you get.

We made it one post this time. Maybe because they have good quality clothes at a decent price?
Last edited by Rhoads_1096 at Jun 18, 2010,
Suspect drugs.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Never went to Aeropostal. J. Crew and Guess is the lowest I go.

....what? I am not preppy nor gay!
Quote by Rhoads_1096
We made it one post this time. Maybe because they have good quality clothes at a decent price?

This i suppose. I'm not all about wearing these kinds of clothes, but when I feel like it, why not.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights
This i suppose. I'm not all about wearing these kinds of clothes, but when I feel like it, why not.

Their clothes are good enough quality, but I've always hated any brand that seems to be self advertising in everything they make. Most Aeropostal, or Abercrombie, or Hollister clothing seems to have their brand name in huge letters all over their clothes. I hate that! It's the same reason I have never like Armani Exchange. They have great quality clothing, but there's always a huge "AX" on everything.

Their quality is good for the price, though. So if you want more than Kohls, but not something as expensive as J Crew or Banana Republic, than it's not bad.
That lady is probably wondering why you took off your clothes and started staring at her.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.