Page 1 of 2
Eh, after I saved the Earth from impending doom I came home grabbed a brew and got dome. It's just the little stuff like that that makes your day great.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
tonight at the start of my towns biggg annual festival, i bought two smoothies, one for me and one for my girlfriend. they cost $7, and i gave the older man a $10 bill. he gave me a 5 and two 1's, so i looked at him strangely for a few seconds, then told him that he only owed me three. he took the five, and gave me another dollar and then looked at my with this inquisitive look, chuckled and said thanks. call me a bitch but it made me feel really good about myself
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
Got a fish-eye lens for my camera and am seeing a mate I haven't seen in over a year later on today. But mostly fish-eye... fuck that thing is amazing.
I picked up a new client last Friday, got offered an internship on Saturday, and passed the shit out of my portfolio review on Monday.
#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
I wake up. First plus of the day. I poop. Second plus of the day. I make coffee. It finishes. Third plus of the day. I drive to work and manage to suppress multiple urges to kill stupid people. Fourth plus of the day. I make it through 9 hours of wanting to kill people without acting upon my urges. Fifth plus of the day. I get home and drink beer. Life is good.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Well, yesterday I bench pressed 135 pounds for 3 reps, which isn't a lot, but in January when I started lifting, I could only do 70 lbs for 1 rep. Visible progress after months of busting my ass lifting makes me happy.

And I finally got the first tapping section of Fives by Guthrie Govan down after 4 days, so yeah. Life is pretty good

Edit: You're still in school?
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
Last edited by Synyster915 at Jun 18, 2010,
Today I spent eight hours building an awesome multi-level planter in which I will plant many awesome plants. Best day ever!
Yesterday I bought Paris 1919 by John Cale. I'd never heard any of John Cale's solo work before, so I was just trusting that John Cale would live up to his reputation of being John Cale and the album would be good. I listened to it today and it was really good. I was pleased.
Quote by SimplyStrings
Eh, after I saved the Earth from impending doom I came home grabbed a brew and got dome. It's just the little stuff like that that makes your day great.

Fuck off man, can't I just destroy the world a little bit? Just once in a while, blow up Korea or something, you always ruin my day you ass.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by Vinster23
I'm gonna die one day. Can't wait !

my only hope is that it doesn't hurt too badly
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
my only hope is that it doesn't hurt too badly

Dieing is painless.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Dieing is painless.

yea but there are plenty of ways of approaching death that hurt terribly
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I got another Vonnegut book today. Yay
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jun 19, 2010,
Quote by genghisgandhi
Unlike your grammar.

I just slaughtered a popular user in a grammar war. Life is Good.

You leave my gram out of this. She would have kicked yer ass and you when she was alive.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
yea but there are plenty of ways of approaching death that hurt terribly

Life hurts. Pain is good.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Just bought myself A Gibson LP studio... me and a chick I was seeing are getting along I'm working a lot which = $$
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Got a fish-eye lens for my camera and am seeing a mate I haven't seen in over a year later on today. But mostly fish-eye... fuck that thing is amazing.

Everything looks cooler through a fish-eye lens.
Made a heavenly omelet this morning of tomatoes and basil and stuff i grew and eggs from a local farm. And other natural goodies.
I felt special.

Bought a looot of paint and supplies for a mural I'm starting tomorrow.

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

Woke up at 9:30 AM today, chilled around the house, my best friend picked me up to go chill at his house for his birthday, swam in his big ass pool all day, and I didn't put on any underwear after I got out of the pool. Life is good.
I use a CD player as an alarm clock, and today the album I used wasn't loud enough to wake me up straight away, so for a while Synchestra by Devin Townsend invaded my dreams. I woke up just before the climax of Triumph. It was like a mental orgasm. Life is good.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I recorded a little prog metal idea, but got a little frustrated and went to do something else. I came back in my room, picked up my guitar, and had a riff just pop into my head.

I've been brimming with inspiration. Also I just bought new strings and a shaker egg
I've got one of those like 5-pound bags of Gummi Savers. I;m'a eat em during Craig tonight. Life is Good.

I thikn this may now be the Craifg Thread. Although my area broadcasts him a halfhour later because of stupid Seinfeld reruns, wtf

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Seinfeld is an abomination. America is for drama, not comedy. They're tampering with nature.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
The new Tweets song is a Country song! And three Geoffs on horses that shoot lasers and heads that catch on fire.

Page 1 of 2