Blackstar's first Signature pedal. Looks like if anyone ever thought that blackstar did have enough gain, or a Gus G fan, will be happy. Thoughts?
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
A two-channel high-gain tube preamp that would give me a decent clean and br00tz would be awesome. I’ve been thinking about switching to a preamp and monitors anyway.

That said, thoughts are that Blackstar (and a few other gear makers) need to get their shit together and post good audio clips when they announce gear. Metal guitarists who can shred are a dime a dozen and I don’t give a shit about their sig gear. Blackstar should have just made this another HT line pedal and spent half the money they paid Gus G. to record some decent clips for YouTube.
Quote by AxSilentxLine
It looks like a HT Dual with a paintjob tbh

A gain has changed to fury haha
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
I wonder if anybody at Blackstar noticed that Black Fire is a Dragonforce song. Then again, maybe they’re just cashing in on how hard it is to tell shred guitarists apart. They should have called the lead channel “DOODELYDOODELYDOODELYDOODELYDOODELYDOODELY”
Woah! It comes with a trading card! This thing is so obviously marketed to 12 year olds it's not even funny.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Woah! It comes with a trading card! This thing is so obviously marketed to 12 year olds it's not even funny.

Do tweens even know who Gus and Ozzy are? I mean, that would mean they were in diapers the last time Ozzfest even had a great lineup.
Quote by jpnyc
Do tweens even know who Gus and Ozzy are? I mean, that would mean they were in diapers the last time Ozzfest even had a great lineup.

ozzy doesn't need a great lineup to get shit sold, hell he doesn't even need a good line up. they are playing on gus's success right now.
Quote by jpnyc
I wonder if anybody at Blackstar noticed that Black Fire is a Dragonforce song. Then again, maybe they’re just cashing in on how hard it is to tell shred guitarists apart. They should have called the lead channel “DOODELYDOODELYDOODELYDOODELYDOODELYDOODELY”

Sorry for off: Can you tell me the title of that video with the man in the mask sitting in front of the computer and pretending to play guitar (i guess that's the one where you got that doodelydoodelydoodely )? I can't find that video. Thanks.
Fender MIA Stratocaster (with SD Twang Banger)
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Johnson Acoustic
Palmer FAB5
Quote by hansolo1106
Sorry for off: Can you tell me the title of that video with the man in the mask sitting in front of the computer and pretending to play guitar (i guess that's the one where you got that doodelydoodelydoodely )? I can't find that video. Thanks.

I was just quoting the Metalocalypse theme.