So, like many of you guys that I have seen, I too fell victim to Guitar Center's 20% off deal in the form of my new Seagull Entourage CW QIT, and I must say I am more than satisfied. I just got a car and since I'm only 16 my budget was a little strained in paying for that and stuff, but when I saw that the guitar I was saving for was marked down from $500 to $400 I couldn't pass it up. The bad news though is that I know owe my parents 200 bucks lol. Anyways, to the good stuff....

PICS!

And before I found the Guitar Center deal I bought a Ukulele to hold me over until I got my acoustic, so I guess you could say it was like Christmas in June for me lol.

So far I'm loving the guitar. Besides the fact that it's beautiful, it sounds amazing. It's got a nice balance of sound - not too bassy, not too trebly. It just blends nicely, and sounds awesome plugged in.

The Uke is a Kala for anyone who's wondering. Was cheap but sounds great.

I also got a Seagull Gig Bag and a Suede strap. I'll be getting a humidifier just in case but I don't think I'll need it living in Tennessee and all. Am I right in assuming that the guitar is only in danger if humidity drops? Because humidity is like 50% - 65% here.

Anyways I'm off to jam! Happy NAGD to me! haha
Last edited by cjmabry at Jun 19, 2010,
HNGD! Looks great. Might be looking at some acoustics soon myself
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
happy new guitar day - you got a great deal for a great guitar

btw, too much humidity can also harm a guitar, not just too little. spend $6 to $10 on a hygrometer and test it, then check it ever day.
Quote by patticake
happy new guitar day - you got a great deal for a great guitar

btw, too much humidity can also harm a guitar, not just too little. spend $6 to $10 on a hygrometer and test it, then check it ever day.

Alright. Thanks a lot. While I'm here lol, since I only have a gig bag would it be harmful to keep it in that while I'm not playing? And gig bag sounds cheap lol. It's more like a padded case haha.

Anyways though I'm totally loving the guitar.
^ It should be safe in a gig bag, as long as you're careful (like you would be with any fragile musical instrument).

The Entourage is one of my personal favorite acoustics -- I need to get mine out some more, been meaning to record some stuff with the thing and never got around to it.

Congrats/HNAGD!
Awesome guitar. I just placed my purchase a few minutes ago on the same one. I'll let you know when it gets here! Thanks for the pics, definitely have helped my decision.
Gear:
ESP LTD Les Paul (Blackouts)
B.C. Rich Mockingbird (EMG 81/85)
Paul Reed Smith SE Single-Cut (Duncan Pickups)
Schecter C-1 Classic (Duncan Pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
Seagull Entourage (Acoustic-Electric)

Marshall JVM210H + 1960A Cab