Hey i have my guitar in drop c (and plan to keep it that way) and wanna find some songs or riffs that i can learn that arent too hard or boring. I have kind of a lot of things to work on a couple big ones being: fast picking and timing it with my left hand & timely palm muting. What is an easy song to learn that can help me improve my playing?
if this helps at all i like disturbed, bfmv, godsmack, as i lay dying, children of bodom ...

to give you an idea on skill level im practicing the night by disturbed right now
Gear
OLP MetalArt --- First Guitar
Peavey Vypyr 30

Quote by STABxYOU
The simple solution is to trade your girlfriend for the amp, you get the amp and lower your expenses. It's win-win.
Last edited by disturbedxkh10 at Jun 19, 2010,
My Curse by Killswitch Engage is really fun to play and fairly easy + it has some fast palm muting
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
amerika-rammstein.

dont forget to learn the keyboard/tapping solo!
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Anything by "The Faceless" from the Akeldama
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
im gunna look up these songs' tabs. thanks.
but for like my curse and 'the faceless' songs, im not good at playing fast right now. i might be looking too deep into it but i want a song kind of slow so i can work my way up without having to repeat a overly fast riff over and over
Gear
OLP MetalArt --- First Guitar
Peavey Vypyr 30

Quote by STABxYOU
The simple solution is to trade your girlfriend for the amp, you get the amp and lower your expenses. It's win-win.
Hmmm.. I was in the same place not too long ago.
try Confined by aild