Sorry if theres a thread for this, I did a brief search but didnt find anything. Basically my friends and I are trying to form a band and were looking for a song to learn. We have two guitarists, a keyboard, a bassist, and a drummer. We have pretty broad musical taste but something with more of a rock feel would be nice, Thanks.
Your question is really vague. It's understood that you want a song to play as a band but all you'll get here is a list of songs that you may or may not want to play.

The best way to go about this would be to talk about your musical influences with the guys in the band and see what favorite bands you have in common. From there pick a song that everyone can agree upon and learn it.
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
Do you not see the sticky right at the top of the page...

I won't report this but come on... and you're from 2007
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Didn't see that, my bad that's what happens when i make a thread at one in the morning, if a mod could close this for me, that'd be great