I'm looking for a bass amp, probably for practice, in a low budget range maybe $150 tops. If I'll be playing mostly things by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, (their newer stuff, maybe going in to Mother's Milk but thats a big maybe) what kind of amp should I look for?
you won't be able to play with a band with less than 100. I get annoyed with less than 500.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
The above posters are right, I guess a behringer is your best bet, but it won't sound nice.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Quote by sammcl-15
The above posters are right, I guess a behringer is your best bet, but it won't sound nice.

no
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Look secondhand for good deals on Hartke, Ashdowns and Peaveys.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by sammcl-15

Behringer =

They advertise their peak watts, not the RMS so they're not as loud as you think they are. For the price, there are many Acoustic or Ashdown amps in that range. I swear by Acoustic for anything under $250.