So I just met and talked to Foghat tonight. They stayed in the hotel I work at. I was having a blast just being around them...but very few people seemed to know/understand why this was a big deal. I mean, yeah they aren't huge and Roger (drummer) is the only original member left but I thought more people would realize how awesome it is to meet a famous band...

Do you think that meeting a band like Foghat is worth being excited over? They're no Metallica or AC/DC (in terms of popularity) but still...its Foghat.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Slow Ri~de
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Mexico Sucks
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
It doesn't matter what other people think. If it's a big deal to you and you had a lot of fun then I'm glad for you.
I'M A COWBOY
Quote by loaded_
It doesn't matter what other people think. If it's a big deal to you and you had a lot of fun then I'm glad for you.

LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
The bassists sat behind my dad on his flight a couple weeks ago.
I got excited when I met a guy whose dad played with Leonard Cohen, you aren't being over dramatic.
Quote by gsd65
FAT GUY FLAILING

I'm looking past your non-reading-ness here...I stared at that for like a good minute before I allowed myself to look away
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam