Hey guys.
Im having a real hard time trying to set my amp to that grunge sound like Mudhoney's rhythm guitarist has. Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdF-hxzRA30
I dont think hes using a distortion pedal. And i dont need the exact numbers of amp knobs, i just want to know if theres more treble than bass, or bass more than treble. And is everything put near to the max or around the middle?
I was trying to find that sound by myself but im not really sure..
Thanks in advance.
Mudhoney use fuzz pedals. I know for a fact that they Use an EHX big muff. Sorry, I can't help you any more than that.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Yeah, they use fuzz pedals, but in this one song i cant really hear that fuzz.. I think its just amp, but i might be wrong..

And you know, im not really looking for that particular Mudhoney sound, but im looking for one, that i could make without distortion pedals with just my amp. I just dont know if treble or bass should be higher when playing grunge..
Last edited by Laimonel at Jun 19, 2010,