I recently bought Mer de Noms by A Perfect Circle, when i put it in my computer it just spits it out again after about 20 seconds. I'm guessing it has copy protection, is there a way to get around that? Has anyone else had the same problem with the same album? If it helps I'm using a Mac.
AnyDVD removes copyright on DVD, may work for CD's as well. You can get a full 21 day trial on their website - www.slysoft.com

Clone CD should do it as well.
It's probably more a faulty disc/disc drive.

Never known a computer to spit out a CD due to copy protection.
- Ibanez S470 (2004)
- late 70's vintage Fender Stratocaster (USA)
- VOX VT100 Amp
- Digitech Whammy Pedal
- Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
- Visual Sound Volume Pedal
- MXR Micro Amp
it did it with my macbook for one or two cds, so i put the cds onto a desktop and that seemed to work. then i moved the songs across onto my laptop with a memory stick.
Quote by 1nSingularity
I've tried it on a laptop and a desktop (old powerbook and a mac mini), same result.

Bloody Macs... Maybe you should get a PC? With linux or someshit?
- Ibanez S470 (2004)
- late 70's vintage Fender Stratocaster (USA)
- VOX VT100 Amp
- Digitech Whammy Pedal
- Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
- Visual Sound Volume Pedal
- MXR Micro Amp
Quote by julzius
Bloody Macs... Maybe you should get a PC? With linux or someshit?
Not worth the money just to rip a cd. I wouldn't use it other than for that anyway
I've had problems ripping a few CD's onto my PC, it can just stall indefinitely. My friend and I determined that the disc itself was a little off-balance. Perhaps it's the same problem for you, though instead of it continually trying to rip it, perhaps your Mac just says, "Screw it", and spits it out. I'd see of one of your buddies has another copy and try that.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by 1nSingularity
Not worth the money just to rip a cd. I wouldn't use it other than for that anyway

you can dual-boot Linux on your mac for no cost at all.
I've literally never had that problem on a mac. It would seem that yes, there's something wrong with the physical cd itself.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!