I want to buy electric guitar. I'll probably choose between these 2 WI66PRO or Yamaha AES 920. I'll play mostly instrumentals, light and hard rock (from Clatpon to Metallica) and eventually blues. Can you tell, which guitar is "better"? Thank you!
Neither is better dude... the 'better' one is the one that you prefer.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
I know, but I will not have a chance to try eather of them. Two man sells those guitars and they a too far from me. All I know is that those are new guitars and I got photos. I play classic guitar and now I want to play e guitar.
isn't the 920 made in japan? I think it's about £1500... conversely the wi66pro is about £400 and is made in korea.

I'd say the yamaha is better, assuming you've got your model names correct.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?