Hey, I recently started learning Bed of Razors and I got pretty much all the riffs down, full speed, but the solo is a bit tricky, so I was just wondering if anyone had some melodeath song a tiny bit easier than bed of razors in the sytle of:

CoB, Insomnium, In Flames, Dark Tranquility (I know they have some very easy songs, I'd like the song to be a bit complex still ), Arch Enemy?

Thanks
Learn "Nameless" by Rapture. You probably havent heard of the band, but do as I told you!

It's worth it.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Wrathchild15
Is the power tab on UG correct? B tuning

Seven strings... whoops. Forgot. I first learned it on a six string in standard though, and it sounds good.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Do you have any six string tab for it cus the 7 string power tab confuses me so much =/
or you maybe got any other suggestions ? Tuning downi sn't that much of a problem, tuning to b / 7 string is just a tad too low