Page 1 of 3
So presuming you were on death row for committing some heinous crime what would you choose as your last meal before you get executed? And why would you choose this?

I heard something about this on the radio, they were interviewing a chef who prepares these meals for the people on death row. Apparently the most common thing requested was a burger and chips (or a variation thereof). It seemed like most people on death row choose something which they grew up with or which reminds them of something.

Personally I would probably choose sauerkraut, sausage, fried potatoes and a simple green salad because it is something I grew up with and I associate it with family and many good things.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Beef Wellington.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I would get just desserts.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Last edited by BeastlyBassist at Jun 19, 2010,
Crab legs. East coast memories
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
the heart of whoever i killed
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
sauerbraten and red cabbage.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Something with lots of fibre. Give the people cleaning the chair something to remember me by.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Something with lots of fibre. Give the people cleaning the chair something to remember me by.

A laxative.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Elk steak
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
A skyscraper. That way it takes me forever to eat it, so they can't execute me.

If it works like that
The reproductive organs of everyone involved in convicting me. Because fuck those guys.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I guess if I was going to die I'd go all out and not listen to my stomach telling me I'm full. Fish goujons and a small amount of pasta and tomato sauce for starters. 4 cheese pizza and chips for main, and then small amounts of all my favourite deserts like cheesecake and ice cream and custard and ... yeah you get the idea.
Human.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
A T-bone and a carrot. Then I would fashion them into a makeshift sword and fight my way out.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
3 Kilos of KFC, Burger King, a bunch of beer and vodka.

Voila, I ate and drank myself to death before they could get to me
5 feet of Subway sandwiches, roast potatoes and Dr Pepper.

I have this book that profiles every person on Texas death row since the 80s and it tells you what they had for their last meal. A lot of people ask for beer and cigarettes but obviously don't get any.
Quote by Arc Of Time
5 feet of Subway sandwiches, roast potatoes and Dr Pepper.

I have this book that profiles every person on Texas death row since the 80s and it tells you what they had for their last meal. A lot of people ask for beer and cigarettes but obviously don't get any.

why not
If I was ever sentenced to death I would pretend im not allergic to peanuts then ask for a satay as my last meal, then die before I die.
...In my opinion.
Quote by CoreysMonster
why not

I think a lot of it has to do with what they have at the prison. Somehow I dont think they would keep beer around there. Although, not having the cigarettes seems a little silly.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin

Quote by Benjibum2nd
If I was ever sentenced to death I would pretend im not allergic to peanuts then ask for a satay as my last meal, then die before I die.

Quote by CoreysMonster
why not

I suppose it's against prison policy. Or it could be that they are required to feed them but not give them life's pleasures. I can understand not giving them beer but I don't see any harm in the smokes.
Quote by Arc Of Time
I suppose it's against prison policy. Or it could be that they are required to feed them but not give them life's pleasures. I can understand not giving them beer but I don't see any harm in the smokes.

so asking for filet mignon, lobster, caviar etc. is okay, but asking for one last cold one is crossing the line?

Fucking sadists
Quote by CoreysMonster
so asking for filet mignon, lobster, caviar etc. is okay, but asking for one last cold one is crossing the line?

Fucking sadists

Tell me about it. Plus in most states the meal can't cost more than $20 so I dread to think about the quality of the food.

Actually maybe if they drank alcohol it may effect the lethal injection? I'm not an expert in biology it seems plausible.
Quote by Arc Of Time
Tell me about it. Plus in most states the meal can't cost more than $20 so I dread to think about the quality of the food.

Actually maybe if they drank alcohol it may effect the lethal injection? I'm not an expert in biology it seems plausible.

well, considering we're convicted criminals, and have already spent thousands of tax dollars just being on death row, I can see why they wouldn't give us that much pleasure
I'd ask for some African tiger meat. They'd use quite some time to find that.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by GuitarViking
I'd ask for some African tiger meat. They'd use quite some time to find that.

sorry to burst your bubble, but its actually stipulated that it has to be something that can be fairly easily made out of what they have at hand. So no African tiger meat for you.
whale meat might still be on the menu
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin

Quote by Arc Of Time

You can get a lot of decent food at the super market for 20 bucks, can't you?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Think I'd struggle to eat anything to be honest. Those last days must be beyond horrendous.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
a fully loaded, fully automatic, M4A1; a SVD Dragunov; and a AA12. so i could get the coming and going. sweep the place with my AA, get on some sort of ship with the M4, and then kill them from a mile away with my SVD.

id probably ask for 3 pounds of beef jeerky, pringles, and slim jims. And A LOT of amp.

edit: it would either be the AA or a 4 gauge, which are used for cleaning out refractory ovens.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Last edited by rushpython at Jun 19, 2010,
5 Burger King's Bacon Double Cheeseburgers and RedBull, while watching Disney's Robin Hood.
That is the life.
Page 1 of 3