Hi folks,

I picked this beauty up a week ago and I apologize for the late thread,having exams and a new guitar at the same time is somewhat time robbing

Playing this beauty through my Blackstar HT5 combo ,accompanied with a Hardwire TL2 Distortion pedal,this combination screams out thrash!

I paid half the retail price,only flaws on the guitar is that the headstock has been broken (but professionally fixed) and that some of the refinishing of the crack stand out (if you look close)

I'm able to fly over the neck,and the jumbo frets are a nice feature!
Not a fond of tremelos but I'll get it blocked somehow!

EDIT: it's a RR24 by the way
Blackstar HT5 Combo
Jackson RR24
Epiphone Annihilation V red

Loving guitar playing since;June'09
Last edited by Youri at Jun 19, 2010,
looks NICEEEEEEE

HNGD
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
€650,no name yet^^
Blackstar HT5 Combo
Jackson RR24
Epiphone Annihilation V red

Loving guitar playing since;June'09
nice man! white guitars are sexy as hell, especially white guitars designed for metal!!

last year, i too bought a jackson (kvx10) with a repaired headstock but i got it for $100! i ended up not liking the floyd rose and i found something else i could better use out of.

enjoy her and i hope the repaired headstock gives you no problems! if done right, it wont!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab