Okay, I know most people don't like them & I'm not looking for opinions, commentary, personal experience with, or 3rd-Person stories about past experiences with Fender Red Knob Amps...I'm Looking to figure out every red knob amp that Fender's produced...

here's the ones I know of right now;
Fender Champ 12
Fender Super 60
Fender Super 112
Fender Super 210
Fender Princeton Chorus
Fender "The Twin"
(AKA; "Evil Twin" & "Red Knob Twin")
R.I.P.:
Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)
Dimebag Darrell (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)
Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 13, 2009)
Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)
Quote by Mazz-
Okay, I know most people don't like them & I'm not looking for opinions, commentary, personal experience with, or 3rd-Person stories about past experiences with Fender Red Knob Amps...

Yeah well, good luck Mazz-.
The Red Knob Fenders were actually fine amplifiers - particularly The Twin. They had a lot more tonal variety than your average Fender amplifiers. The problem with them wasn't tone or quality. It was bad timing. The Red Knob makeover came about at the same time that people began lusting after all things vintage. Suddenly nobody wanted a modern Fender Twin that could do 80's hair metal tones as well as the more sedate tones that Fender is known for. Everybody wanted a Black Face Fender Twin or a Tweed. Fender switched their focus back to the old Black Face amplifiers and the Red Knobs series disappeared. Even the vaunted Silver Face amplifiers became very hard to find at that time.

I played a Red Knob Twin on several occasions and wished at the time that I could afford one (no such luck back then). I did buy a Red Knob Champ 12 for a practice amp. It had a great midrange honk and a nice overdriven sound. I sold it years ago and looking back, I should've hung onto it.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
You're forgetting the most infamous red knob amp of all, the Fender 85/Eighty-Five. I cite Jonny Greenwood of Radiohead as the most well-known user of that particular amp.
Last edited by Wakisazhi at Jun 20, 2010,
Dual Showman and Dual Showman reverb. They only made the "reds" for five or six years.