I need a good distortion pedal to replace my $15 Danelectro. I play mainly play thrash metal and I have a Randall 75W RX75DG2 and I am soon to have a Jackson Warrior WRXT. What pedal should I get.
Last edited by Guitarhead37 at Jun 19, 2010,
if you have that randall, then just use the amp distortion


Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
you could either use the amp distortion or the boss mt-2 metal zone works well with decent amps on clean and as a boost for the OD channel, i use one with my Marshall vs102r, for both and it sounds great.