So long, UG. Seems like I can´t escape you after all.

So, first post after half a year of being away.
So here it is, one of my new creations, maybe the most popular bossa standart ever, Blue Bossa, in an arrangement I recently wrote for my quartett. All solos are first take improvisations, and I hope you like its fluid sound.

C4C, as always, the more you write, the more I write.
Attachments:
Blue Bossa.gp4
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
That was really good, and I'm not even a fan of the genre.

In bar 68, the slide to Bb sounds really off. That might have been your intention, but I just didn't like the way it sounded.

Great stuff though.
This was really good. The solos were very well done and the drumming was fantastic. I have to ask though, are you aware of the similarity between the main melody and the melody to "Fly Me to the Moon"?
Wow, I've never really been a big fan of this style of music, but I thoroughly enjoyed this piece.

It was soothing and calm, and very well written. One thing I could really appreciate as a player myself was the bass solo. Most people either skip the instrument all together or just completely bomb it and overuse it, but it was just perfect in this song.

The way you ended the song was just fantastic as well, and overall I couldnt find anything un-likable about the melody.

P.S. It sounds really amazing in GP6 after you get the volume in proportion. As in, it sounded like it was right off a professional album.

For the genre. 10/10 great song.