Sorry for my English and listen plz. Administrator if you can put this topik as main. My name is Anton
I am a guy 22 years old. I live in Ukraine in the poor city of Borispol (its near Kiyv). I lived not badly for the time being…. One day I was driving my car (Daewoo lanos) and one man (he was driving Bentley continental with the security on range rover sport) hitted me in a side of car. I went out to looked but he and his guard attacked on me where I ride and who gave driver documents for me. I was in Schok, at this situation they make me guilty. I got a telephone and began to ring to police. But they take out my telephone, took away my car document and key. They took away my car and say that I must for 40 days pay them 11000$. I have only 2500$, I ask to take a credit at the bank, but they can give me only 4000-5000$ because my work payment is not so big. I don’t know what to do… My work comlete at 70% from my car. My parents don’t have this money, I ask a friend –they will give me 1000-2000$. People if you can transfer some of funds( 1$ 2$ how much you can) to my webmoney, because in our city I ask people for a help but nobody help. In our city two classes rich and poor. I ask all world for a little help. If you can help please. I only have webmoney keeper ...

Administrator dont Ban me...people ask the question
F*ck off
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Cool story bro.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
ehh...people really think that this is not true( you were not in Ukraine, you ever see what here going on( too bad
Alas, I have no money to send. But I have a picture of that might help you out. Inspiration of things when they get better.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
You joined today and your first post is asking for money, what do you expect?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I don't even understand the story....
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Ok, sending now, hope it gets better.
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
Quote by Todd Hart
You joined today and your first post is asking for money, what do you expect?

really- i don't know when you have all, and now some of the bad guy tell me that i am NOTHING and need him give the money- the life become bad
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Aww

I see no "Aww."

This thread makes no sense. At all.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by Monolith295
I don't even understand the story....

sry i have bad english. in Ukraine not so many people know english good... all speak some like me ;-\
Quote by Pankyavichyus
yeah...really good man on the picture i dont know him.... thx a lot for you

I am the Borat, how you not know me? We make really good friend you and I, you come to my places sometime.
LOOK AT ME I HAVE COLORS
Well... since you're new here...

Sig THIS mother****er!

Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
You're either really in Deep shit, or a Good troll, I never remember a Troll actually talking to people after the first post, yet again I don't look for trolls.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
He posted this exact story on a BMW forum and whatever eXBii is.

Bro, you should get a job. How do you own a computer, let alone internet, if you have no money?
sound fake and gay
Pic or GTFO
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.