from what i can find this is megadeths new song sudden death made for the upcoming guitar hero game check it out my opinion is it is one of the hardest songs i have ever heard :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i50jKW1b8HM&playnext_from=TL&videos=244Xmy79t8E&feature=sub
Gibson Flying V (1984 Reissue)
Jackson Kelly JS32T
B.C.Rich Warlock "Bronze Series"
Dean "79 series Z"
Marshall MG15X 20 watt
Digitech Death Metal Effects Pedal

Going over the top like a M1A1 tank with a sunroof xD
This shit is the song Dave's been working on all this time? A chug riff and four hours of Broderick wanking?
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
Quote by The Frayed Ends
This shit is the song Dave's been working on all this time? A chug riff and four hours of Broderick wanking?
Wait, this comes as a surprise to you?
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Quote by we_built_a_tree
Wait, this comes as a surprise to you?

Touche, Tree. Touche.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
He's talking about video games like they mean something.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by The Frayed Ends

That's exactly what they wanted. Dave turned in the original song and they said they wanted more solos.