http://www.thegigrig.com/acatalog/TheGigRig_GENERATOR.html

Anybody ever seen this before? I'm looking into power supplies and a friend just recommended me this, but I've never seen or heard of it before. Anybody got experience with it?

Cheers,
-Chris
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

No firsthand experience, but I've read a lot about it and the specs are pretty amazing. The only issue I can see is that by the time you get all the virtual batteries and other things you might need (depending on your rig) the cost can really start to add up.
Basically a glorified One Spot w/ higher current availability. Unless you buy a bunch of the Virtual Batteries for isolation. But by then you may as well have bought something like the PP2+.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
That seems really expensive to me.

Can I ask if anyone knows why pedal power supplies are so expensive? I mean it's not like they're super high end expensive technology is it.

I'm looking to buy a power supply myself, but I want a cheap one, anything that works and dosn't have any major issues.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.