So when ever i plug my bass in it makes a lot of feedback. Its nothing too bad, but it is kind of annoying while your playing. Anyways it only happens when i plug one of my basses in, so its not the amp, but i dont know what it could be. Could it have something to do with the wiring? It is sort of an old bass ('00). Also when i push on the cable going from the bass to the amp it stops, but starts again when i let go. Please help, id rather not take it in, but if i have to then i guess i will!!
Quote by enjoiskater28
So when ever i plug my bass in it makes a lot of feedback. Its nothing too bad, but it is kind of annoying while your playing. Anyways it only happens when i plug one of my basses in, so its not the amp, but i dont know what it could be. Could it have something to do with the wiring? It is sort of an old bass ('00). Also when i push on the cable going from the bass to the amp it stops, but starts again when i let go. Please help, id rather not take it in, but if i have to then i guess i will!!

do you mean hum? or a buzzing?

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
First you have to plug in your bass and then plug it into your amp. Or buy a cable with neutrik silent plugs.