I just bought an amp used, and it didn't come with a footswitch. It's a Randall RG100G3
and I was wondering if I needed to use the exact footswitch made for the amp to switch between channels, or if I could use any other footswitches?
I found the footswitch made for the amp, but I live in Iceland and shipping costs moneez, and i have no idea what that is.* Here's the footswitch I don't have, and dont feel like buying, if that helps.

*I found it funny. Is it or is it just 1:30am?

EDIT: None of my threads get answers. Fuck this.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Jun 19, 2010,
Try the Randall thread, perhaps?

Also, the bulk of the users on here are from the western hemisphere. A thread begun at 9:45pm EST on a Saturday night isn't going to get a great deal of attention.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.