Their is a big center block under it, and constricts to room to whammy to basically none to little and the tremolo bar goes right into my strings.

If it is blocked, I will be happy cause I personally think it causes more problems and I don't whammy that much but I like that its their as a option.

EDIT: Wow the pickups look dirty on the pictures lol
Last edited by Dekkon0 at Jun 19, 2010,
no, thats the termolo block. it's where the springs attach, and basically the base for the entire bridge to bolt down on to.

is that a picture of what the bridge looks like or did you just lift it up to get a good picture of the block? if thats what it looks like then i think it must be missing the springs.

EDIT: picture of what the back should look like. it's a big picture, so here's a link

http://www.fretnotguitarrepair.com/images/DCP_3157.JPG
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Last edited by LifeIsABullet16 at Jun 19, 2010,
Holy shit your trem is out of balance, no wonder you're having problems!
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Yeah, I haven't touched the bridge/floyd since I got the guitar 3 weeks ago. I wanna change the strings but I don't know what gauge they used and I heard a whole bunch of stuff about redoing the springs and yadayh.

Also from what I'm seeing though its kinda hard to see, their is atleast 3 springs and yes I was wondering why it was sitting so high.

It stays in tune just fine, though I don't use the trem, for obvious reasons lol.
Last edited by Dekkon0 at Jun 20, 2010,
That thing is sittin at an insane angle lol. You need to add springs or screw the spring claw in more...you want the trems base plate sitting flush with the body
definitely definitely much better. might be a good idea to spend the $50 or whatever to get the thing professionally set up, and when you're there ask if you can sit in on the set up. even if the guy doesn't really explain all he's doing you'll still get some ideas for when you want to set your guitar up yourself.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
definitely definitely much better. might be a good idea to spend the $50 or whatever to get the thing professionally set up, and when you're there ask if you can sit in on the set up. even if the guy doesn't really explain all he's doing you'll still get some ideas for when you want to set your guitar up yourself.

Ok, so how do I tune my Guitar now? Every time I tune one string, another goes completely way the **** out of nowhere on some note that doesn't exist.

For instance I tuned my low E, then I tuned my High E and I go back my low E and it is completely buzzed out string set way to low. If I tune each string down to up, after each string they go out of tune.
Is that an MH100?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
well heres a short version which works best for me:

start tuning your D and G string, then tune the A string, then the B string and then the two E strings, keep repeating till it is perfectly in tune, then lock it at the neck and make some final adjustments on the fine tuners at the bottom of the bridge

this might take a while to get it in tune initially but after this it should stay in tune for weeks, the only time when I actually have to tune my guitar is if theres a big temperature rise/drop

edit: make sure the fine tuners are halfway before you start tuning!

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Do what this guy does in the last part of the Video, on the LP copy. I like to call it Floyd Set up for dummies. This method works very well and after 20 years of fighting floyds he really made me feel like a dumbass for how easy it is to set one up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPCtZN80L64&playnext_from=TL&videos=aNPmDToZWh4
He made an updated version but In your case I feel the end of this video is best for you to try out, Also what others suggested take the first setup into a pro the first time around so you can make sure your Intonation, truss rod,action become properly adjusted, if your not too familiar with doing a floyd rose setup that is. After that its just a matter of tuning your guitar.