Page 1 of 2
So this cute girl I work with and I were talking the other day, and she ended up giving me her number. I didn't even ask for it or imply that we should hang out, she just had me write it down. Then I call her tonight and she makes up an excuse for why she can't hang out and doesn't give me a better time or anything. Just basically "sorry I can't" type thing.

What's the deal?? Is she toying with me, playing hard to get, or what? Cause she's always really flirty and yells out "TALL GUY!!!" every time I come into work, goes on break whenever I decide to, then acts like she wants nothing to do with me on the phone.

HEYLLPPP!
Pro-tip: She's gonna give you more than her number.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
maybe she was busy at the time. call again some other day cuz it looks like she's flirting with you
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
did you read her checklist

1. hang out
2. give number
3. give AIDs
4. avoid for the rest of livable life

you're screwed
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Welp from my experience, if a girl's really into you she'll drop plans for you, or if she can't she'll at least suggest another time to hang out. i dunnnnno about thiss
Quote by gunther_sucks
If she ignores you, ignore her back.

I advise against this.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by gunther_sucks
Ignore her, but don't ignore her THAT much. Fake ignore her I guess.

If only someone had told me...

Nah, but don't really ignore her, just tease her about it like "I'm ignoring you!" while smiling all goofily.

Also, Relationship thread.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jun 20, 2010,
Quote by Homer Gibson
Welp from my experience, if a girl's really into you she'll drop plans for you, or if she can't she'll at least suggest another time to hang out. i dunnnnno about thiss

instead of making here "do the work", how about you try suggesting a good time to hang out.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
with modern technology its safe to assume since you called her she now has your number. forget about her and move on, if she calls she calls, if she doesn't then it's all good cuz you moved on.
Quote by JacobTheMe
She might have actually been busy.

Just a thought.
+1

Although one thing I've learned: Women are like cats. They're each and individually ****ing weird in their own little way.
Quote by Homer Gibson

Okay, guys. I am about to completely blow your mind.

You will never understand women. Do you want to know why? Because each one is unique, they aren't carbon copies of each other. They all have their own traits and personalities and don't act exactly alike.

JacobTheEdit: AND GODDAMNIT I SPILLED TEA ON MY SWEATER!!!
Wow there is some bad advice in this thread...

Stop trying to solve mysteries that don't exist and call her again in a couple days. Believe it or not, she might have been busy.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
I'd say use a tightly wound racket to put some top spin on that fuzz and send it over the back. Yeah... That's what women like.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by turncoat60%
bs

The trick is that once they start to chase you, then you fuck them, because they will not chase long if they are not getting dick.
ITT: Things you thought the hot girl at work said but didn't and yeah it was a dream turned fantasy turned daydream turned internet troll post.
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Quote by The Madcap
+1

Although one thing I've learned: Women are like cats. They're each and individually ****ing weird in their own little way.

And.....something to do with the word pussy.

....someone form this into a joke...
I was on urban dictionary the other day flipping through random definitions, and came across one that you should attempt upon said female.
STEP 1: Get her shitfaced drunk.
STEP 2: Make sure she goes into bathroom to throw up.
STEP 3: While bent over vomiting, sneak up behind her and annihilate her genitalia with yours.
STEP 4: Profit.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by mrfinkle213
I was on urban dictionary the other day flipping through random definitions, and came across one that you should attempt upon said female.
STEP 3: While bent over vomiting, sneak up behind her and annihilate her genitalia with yours.

I see no negative sides to this plan.
Quote by mrfinkle213

I have never laughed this hard in my entire life!
Quote by mrfinkle213

Leave big ben out of this. ass
Quote by turncoat60%
You mean from what he heard. He made the right choice,

Well the girl ben raped (shut up, there's no way a human being would willingly **** that thing) definitely had to have said no.

Vomit girl didn't though. She was too busy being vomit girl.
The thing that people need to realize is male or female, we're all human. Looking at yourself will help you to look at others.

Dont look too far into it. Treat it as almost meeting a new friend. Dont just ask to hang out, talk for a while, figure out likes/dislikes, then do something together you both enjoy.

After that, the male/female aspect will come into play and stronger feelings may or may not develop.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well the girl ben raped (shut up, there's no way a human being would willingly **** that thing) definitely had to have said no.

Vomit girl didn't though. She was too busy being vomit girl.

Let ben do his thing. Everybody should get lucky onmce a while. details dont matter
How about you just talk to her? Ask playfully, "What's the deal man, you give me your number and when I call you're busy?"

Emphasis on PLAYFULLY. If you're all serious, you will never see her again.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
TS Don't call her "man" like the prior advice states; that is unless she is Juwanna Mann.

Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
^^
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
How about you just talk to her? Ask playfully, "What's the deal man, you give me your number and when I call you're busy?"

Emphasis on PLAYFULLY. If you're all serious, you will never see her again.

Or its gonna be very awkward at work... FOREVAAAA!
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Quote by Homer Gibson
So this cute girl I work with and I were talking the other day, and she ended up giving me her number. I didn't even ask for it or imply that we should hang out, she just had me write it down. Then I call her tonight and she makes up an excuse for why she can't hang out and doesn't give me a better time or anything. Just basically "sorry I can't" type thing.

What's the deal?? Is she toying with me, playing hard to get, or what? Cause she's always really flirty and yells out "TALL GUY!!!" every time I come into work, goes on break whenever I decide to, then acts like she wants nothing to do with me on the phone.

HEYLLPPP!

Friendzoned brah.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by SeveralSpecies

Quote by The Madcap
+1

And just like any pussy, if you put your hand the wrong place at the wrong time you'll end up with blood on your fingers

Fixed.
Quote by Wondergaurd
The Strat/Tele debate is alot like picking a starter in Pokemon, each is great at something and can cover other fields well, it's just what they do good and great that makes 'em different
Page 1 of 2