Hi, I'm in search for new gear setting and looking for some amp that can produce good acoustic sound. I have an acoustic guitar but, to me, playing acoustic on electrics is more comfortable Maybe I'm compromising between efforts and playability

So, which amp, or maybe some kind of efx, do you think is good for this? I'm less than a half step from beginner so I don't know much. I searched but found little specifically except for a note that Vox can do the job.

Thanks.
Quote by obeythepenguin
If you want the Martin, accept no substitute -- save up and get the Martin.

Yes
The closest thing you're gonna get to an acoustic sound would be a piezo pickup, and it still won't sound like an acoustic. If you want acoustics that feel a bit like electrics, check out Ovation. Their stuff has thin necks and not-too-big bodies.
The magnetic pickups on an electric don't usually sound acoustic, unless they're heavily processed.
I'd install a piezo system (or get a guitar with it already, like the Epi LP Ultra) and just run that straight into a dedicated acoustic amp. Actually, I'd just practice more and get used to the acoustic, since any electric to acoustic is going to be half-assed.
The guys above me are absolutely correct, but if you want to get a pseudo acoustic sound on teh cheap, you could look into the Boss Acoustic Simulator pedal or the Behringer clone. They won't sound as good as an acoustic, or even an electric with a piezo, but they will be an easy way to accomplish what you're asking.
Quote by Atomic Punk'd
The guys above me are absolutely correct, but if you want to get a pseudo acoustic sound on teh cheap, you could look into the Boss Acoustic Simulator pedal or the Behringer clone. They won't sound as good as an acoustic, or even an electric with a piezo, but they will be an easy way to accomplish what you're asking.

They sound nothing like acoustic guitars, though.

And yeah, OP, just find an acoustic you like the neck of, if playability is a concern... although I don't see why you need the most comfortable acoustic ever, considering I doubt you're playing shred on an acoustic.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??