Sometimes you have to look on other guitar sites and you will find what you are looking for... here is the song lasso tabbed out:

http://www.metal-head.org/tabs/lasso-tab-by-phoenix-14410

I don't know why people just don't go to google and type in the song they want followed by the words "guitat tab" ... 99% of the time if there is a tab for the song this will get it for you... If all you see after typing this in in the results is lyrics you know then no one has done a tab yet....Also, go to you tube and type in the name of the song followed by the words "guitar" ... if there is a lesson or tutorial on how to play the song this will show it.....

Hope people start learning how to do a search for things already tabbed out there in cyberspace..

by the way ...no disrespect to you as there a lot of people that evidently do not know how to do a search for what they seek.... and some actually believe this to be the only guitar site on the web.... I myself alwaysm come here first then if I don't find what I need I then go to google and you tube... If they aren't there then I tab the song myself....

that will be $1,000,000 for afinders fee and for information....lol
enjoy

p.s there are some other tabs for this song as well.. so take the best of each and play.....