So maybe I've been hiding under a rock for awhile, but has anyone else heard of the band Every Avenue? A friend of mine recently introduced me to them, and I was quite impressed.
I need you to be awesome, can you be awesome for me?
My best friend Courtney is crazy about them, I don't get it.. To me, it sounds like every other one of the alternative/pop-ish bands.

That's my personal opinion. If you like 'em, great. All the more power to you.

Also, every song on their newest CD songs the same to me lol. She plays it all the time in the car >.<
Quote by qwertyuiop8642
Yeah dude, on first impression they sound pretty legit and catchy but they get old fast. IMO.

It doesn't help that I'll go from things like Meshuggah and Killswitch Engage and Cradle of Filth... To Every Avenue in her car..
Kind of makes my hair stand on end and I get this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.. Oh god, make it stop!
But then I tune it out so everything's OKAY!
Quote by qwertyuiop8642
Yeah dude, on first impression they sound pretty legit and catchy but they get old fast. IMO.

Yeah I could see how they would get old after some time. I just try not to over play them.
Quote by TheAbsentOne
It doesn't help that I'll go from things like Meshuggah and Killswitch Engage and Cradle of Filth... To Every Avenue in her car..
Kind of makes my hair stand on end and I get this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.. Oh god, make it stop!
But then I tune it out so everything's OKAY!

Haha, yeah I don't think quite mesh well with Killswitch Engage and Cradle of Filth. If I were switching back and forth I would probably get that same feeling