Yes, I search bar'd this.

http://transformice.com/en/ChargeurTransformice.swf

Awesome online flash game. Basics of the game (courtesy of indiegames.com):

Transformice! is a hectic online multiplayer game which is part co-op, part everyone go ballistic. On each level there is a piece of cheese and a mouse hole, and the idea is to run and grab the cheese, then take it back to the hole.

The Shaman mouse is randomly chosen at the start of each level, and is awarded points based on how many mice reach the end.

On the majority of levels either the cheese or the hole will be out of reach, so it's up to the Shaman mouse to create platforms and air bursts to help all the mice reach their goal. While all participants are really meant to be working as a team to help each other to the finish, score is awarded based on the order in which the mice reach the goal - hence, it becomes a messy scramble to climb over the heads of your supposed mousey friends and make it before they do.

Prepare for relentless chat abuse if you are a n00b shaman
I can take a road that'll see me through.
Well this is certainly different...
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
It's pretty easy, get cheese, go to hole. However getting to either of those locations is often a complete clusterfuck.
I can take a road that'll see me through.
Haha this game is brilliant. Just 30 people scrambling to get somewhere then all getting trapped in a box until the shaman drops a bomb on them.
Yeah, there was a HUGE thread on this not too long ago...
Tried playing but had no clue what to do
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by sglover34479
Can't searched too hard, there's already a massive thread for it. It was fun until all the regulars either left or turned on me and I was deemed a troll. :/

YOU'RE NOT A TROLL, KEEP PLAYING!!!

Please.
em you used the UG searchbar didnt you? not the google one.....
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
I think it'sa hint to people to play
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch